Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy
View Single Post

Old 14-09-2020   #12
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorexic_Barbie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay999 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletProof View Post

All they know about Hinduism is idol worship and images
The man is full of shit!

Worshiping god is imaginary, but visiting a grave yard and talking to the dead is normal for these fucktards
Yaaaaaaaaaah!! Even if their not religious they bury their dead and suddenly they are christian over night by visiting a crematory , cemetery

I'm not defending people who abuse someones mother, how come they can watch movies with swearing and laugh at "yo momma jokes" then get offended over this?

Oh ghsh, I wrote the same LoL...Ive been replying to this spastic on Aposates channel...Destroyed him on every point but he's still crying like a loser

These athiest are butt hurt so badly...Specially that Abdul Sameer...They left Ishilam, but find it hard to digest that Hinduism is much more advance...I keep spamming his videos with what academics have said...Its obvious they don't like it..When the Q uran was ripped he said it was unrpdocutive, but abusing and making vulgar comments is "productive" towards other comunities?

I left some comments on veedu vids too..They are all the same...Filth bags

on hereee