Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - °o.O Month of Muharram O.o°
View Single Post

Muharram and our responsibilities
Old 11-12-2010   #2
Roohi
AMC Addict

Roohi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryRoohi's Flag is: Pakistan
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

life is beautiful
Muharram and our responsibilities

We are going through the blessed month of muharram.

This month remembers us the great sacrifice of Hazrat Imam Hussain RaziAllah anhu and his companions in karbala.

In todays era, what are our responsibilities regarding this event?

I think, today we should learn lesson from our past.We see that from early islamic history, very unfortunately,muslims have been killed by so-called muslims in the name of islam.and in the most of cases, the killing person is wrong like "yazeed", and the killed person is right like "Imam Hussain".

We see today that muslims have been divided into 73 sects and each sect calles others as kafir and calles itself as true muslim.Especailly in pakistan, extremism is upto such extent that in the month of muharrm, special security is to be oppointed to handle with any uncertain situation and to maintain law and order.Despite this security, many sorrowful incident happen durind this month and also in other months.

There are many reasons of this:

1.A false belief among muslims is propagated by so-called mullas that since muslims of other sects are not ture muslims and they are decieving in the name of islam, so in order to secure islam,killing of other sect people(muslims) is not only "halaal" but who ever does this will go to paradise.

2.Second reason is the false belief abut jihad.Today "mullas"(so-called ulama) tell mslims that propagation of islam by force in not only right but every true muslim should try to do this.In supporting of this belief, they present the hadith in which Anhuzur SalAllaho alaihe wasllam said that if a muslim sees a bad thing happening, he should stop it by hand,or by tongue.But if does not have such power then he should feel bad at least in heart about it.and it is the weakest level of emaan.From this hadith,mullas tell that spreading of good and stoping of bad is allwed in islam.

But it is a fact that Anhuzur SalAllaho alaihe wasallam never ever used his hand to stop bad deeds or to spread his message.and quran clearly tells us in many places that spreading of islam through force is strictly prohibited.Allah says:

"There is no compulsion in Deen." (Al-baqra)

"you(Muhammad salAllah alaihe wasllam) are only a frightner."

"you(Muhammad salAllah alaihe wasllam) are not a "musaitir"on them." (al-gashia)

3.ignorance of muslims towards quran and hadith is another major cause.

4.Poverty is another cause of extremism.and so-called mullas use such poor people to do "fasaad"in the name of islam.

A look from you is as blinding as the sun
As stunning as your eyes I lose myself in
A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky
When I'm with you
Every minute I'm not around you
I feel like I left something behind.
Every time I'm not looking at you
I feel like I am blind
~

"Sade Jism Ne Vakh Vich Is Duniya ,
Chalo Maniya Tahiyo Aeh Duriya Ne
Par Milde Jad Appan Har Janam De Vich,