Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - my story and questions
View Single Post

Old 28-07-2011   #22
BabyLeo
ღGerrardsღwifeyღ

female
BabyLeo will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryBabyLeo's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4rp_Sh00ter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLeo View Post
couldnt be bothered to read replies please excuse me

Im from a mixed race background(Mom white dad muslim)

they didnt stay together after she had me and the bro!!
yes she didnt get help from muslim community but she coped and remarried, my dad then remarried!!

Anyway its not just muslims or "pakis" that do it it happens to every race dont matter what you believe in theres always someone out there shittin on there family!!

Luckily my dad was kinda around for us(I didnt see him for 7 yrs) intill he passed away i resent him for what he did to my mom but do i blame all muslims? NO cuz his wife came to england when he passed and none of the muslims that didnt help ma mom helped her it was jst his choice of "friends" not the muslim community!!

and now his wife and ma mom are great friends infact she is buyin my house(few doors from ma mom) and ma mom couldnt be more happier!!
dude i know what yew saying
not blaming everyone
relz and community are the fuckups
when yew was growing up
didnt yew get dudes tying to covince yew to follow this an do that
making yew feel guilty
how old was yew when your dad passed away?
do yew have a muslim or english name?
i had loads trying to tell me who what were when! but end of the day im just me i cant be anything other people want me to be

My dad passed away a couple of years ago so i was in my 20's we had just got things on the "mend"

HAHA I have both i chose islam thinking it was best for me when i was younger(HAd a few problems in my life) so i was given a muslim name but intially i was born with a english name...yet my brothers and sisters were all given muslim names but i was a suprise so my mom got to name me

¤·.¸.·°ß*·.¸.·°Å*·.¸.·°ß*·.¸.·°Ŷ*·.¸.·°Ģ*·.¸.·°Ű*·.¸.·°Ŕ*·. ¸.·°Ł*·.¸ .·¤

ShAkIn My BoOtIeMoViN mY hIpS MaKiN u DrOoL n LiCk Ya LiPs BeT nO oThA gUrL cAn TeAsE yOu LiKe ThIs
ѕ¢συѕεя
♥══♥══♥•∫ŤÍĿļ ĿõνÍמĠ ỵõŨ•