Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Ex Muslims don't understand Hinduism? Harris Sultan & Kushal Mehra
View Single Post

Old 05-10-2019   #13
Amrita
Wild Poster

female
Amrita will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAmrita's Flag is: United States
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

help!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALKI View Post
I REPLIED ON THERE FEW DAYS AGO....HERE IS A COPY:

Quote:

RIGHT, SO...I FINISHED WATCHING THIS "DEBATE?"
COMPARATIVE STUDIES: CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, SIKHISM && HINDUISM:

HINDUISM:

"Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side"
- Rig Veda 1.89.1

'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' ("The world is one family")

Sanskrit:
'ayam bandhurayam neti ganana laghuchetasam udaracharitanam tu vasudhaiva kutumbakam'

Translation:
"Only small men discriminate saying: One is a relative; the other is a stranger.
For those who live magnanimously the entire world constitutes but a family."

- Vedas/Upanishad, Chapter 6, Verse 72

“I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am EQUAL to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a

friend to him.”

- Bhagavad Gita Chapter 9 Verse 29

“All of them—as they surrender unto Me—I reward accordingly. EVERYONE follows My path in all respects, O son of Prtha.”
- Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4 Verse 11

“I am in EVERYONE'S heart as the Supersoul. As soon as one desires to worship the demigods, I make HIS FAITH steady so that he can devote himself to

some particular deity.”
- Bhagavad Gita Chapter 7 Verse 21

“A person is said to be still FURTHER advanced when he regards ALL—the honest well-wisher, friends and enemies, the envious, the pious, the sinner and those who are indifferent and impartial—with an EQUAL mind.”
- Bhagavad Gita Chapter 6 Verse 9

“A true yogi observes Me in ALL beings, and also sees every being in Me. Indeed, the self-realized man sees Me everywhere.”
- Bhagavad Gita Chapter 6 Verse 29

“Thus I have explained to YOU knowledge still more confidential. Deliberate on this fully, and then do what you WISH to do.”
- Bhagavad Gita Chapter 18 Verse 63

CHRISTIANITY:

"For thou shalt worship NO other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"
- Exodus 34:14

"The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk."
- Revelation 9:20

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
- Revelation 21:8

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace,a or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, the gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the earth to the other), you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him."
- Deuteronomy 13:6

ISLAM:

"And do not trust except those who follow your religion (Islam)." Say, "Indeed, the [true]
guidance is the guidance of Allah . [Do you fear] lest someone be given [knowledge]
like you were given or that they would [thereby] argue with you before your Lord?" Say,
"Indeed, [all] bounty is in the hand of Allah - He grants it to whom He wills.
And Allah is all-Encompassing and Wise."

- Quran 3:73

"And whoever desires OTHER than Islam as religion - NEVER will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers."
-Quran 3:85

"Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists (Hindus) will
be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the WORST of creatures."
-Quran 98:6

"That is Allah , your Lord; there is NO deity except Him, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He is Disposer of all things."
- Quran 6:102

"Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell,
wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has CURSED them,
and for them is an enduring punishment."
- Quran 9:68

"Indeed, those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers and wish to discriminate between Allah
and His messengers and say, "We believe in some and disbelieve in others,"
and wish to adopt a way in between -
Those are the disbelievers, truly.
And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment."
- Quran 4:151-2

SIKHISM:

'He ALONE is the Lord's servant, O Nanak, who is so blessed.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-1

'Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, one's life is like that of a snake
'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-2

'The FAITHLESS cynic is nameless, like the prostitute's son.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-4

'The faithless cynic barks out his lies, and his face is blackened.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-5

'Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, one is like a donkey.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-5

'The faithless cynic wanders around in polluted places.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-6

'Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, one is like a MAD dog.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-6

'When the Lord becomes merciful, one joins the Sat Sangat, the TRUE Congregation.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-7

'The faithless cynic is wretched, without family or social standing.'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-7

'Giving me His Hand, He has saved me from the great FIRE'
- Guru Granth Sahib 239-18