Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - What are your thoughts on India 'CAB' Citizenship Amendment Bill?
View Single Post

Old 11-12-2019   #4
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34VER View Post
Thanks for sharing. My twitter has gone berzak!

Quote:
Muslims have 50+ Islamic countries to choose from, Hindus do not!
Some more biased reporting:

Quote:
India moved a step closer on Tuesday to making it easier to imprison and deport some members of its 200-million strong Muslim minority, in a significant challenge to the country’s secular constitution.

On Tuesday, Indian lawmakers passed the Citizenship Amendment Bill through the lower house of Parliament where the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has a huge majority.

The BJP came to power under Modi in 2014, but won a landslide reelection in May with an increased majority. Since then, the government has embarked on increasingly bold moves to reshape India according to its ideology, sidelining Muslims in the process.

In August, bolstered by victory, Modi revoked the constitutional autonomy of Kashmir, India’s only Muslim-majority state. Soldiers poured in, setting up roadblocks, imposing a curfew and imprisoning political leaders. And in November, India’s top court settled a politically charged court battle over a plot of holy land contested for decades between Hindus and Muslims, ruling in the Hindus’ favor. Throughout, the Modi government has turned a blind eye to mob violence against Muslims.
https://time.com/5746688/india-citiz...mendment-bill/