Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Breathe (TV series)
View Single Post

Old 24-01-2019   #3
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
It was ok, but I didnt like the first episode...then it continued

It seem to have an anti Hindu agenda...

When Madhavan is the hospital, he talks about organ donation...Then his mother does the same...

I agree, organ donation is a problem in India...but why single out the Hindu community?

Why not the Muslims?

Or Chrisstians? Madhavan portrays a Christian in the tv serial...So why is there no biblical refrences?

He quotes the verse from the Bhagavad Gita...The body is but a vessel and clothes, which are disgardeed...Very true
..But, funeral rites are performed as the last journey, so the body merges with the elements...That is not possible if parts of you are circluating elsewhere ....

Mutilation of the body

Quote:
Some believe organ donation is a form of mutilation of the body, and thus dishonoring God’s temple (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
New International Version

Quote:
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...20&version=NIV

Leviticus 19:28

Quote:
" 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.
https://biblehub.com/leviticus/19-28.htm

"A concern among Christians is whether or not the entire body needs to be intact for the resurrection. What happens if organs are missing?"