Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Parents angered as every pupil is given halal school meals
View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012   #21
-X_afr|na_X-
Sexy Poster

Female
-X_afr|na_X- is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Country-X_afr|na_X-'s Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozia4life View Post
Oh I think if I had expressed my view in the muslim community about the gelatine thing
they would have been horrified and told me that I am a sinner!! But you know what?

It is my conversation with God and when I die I shall answer for all the good and bad deeds in this life. I don't see why I have to answer to a Maulvi about how I live my life. I've already been condemned because I don't send my boys to mosque all the other good little muslim boys. But I took a stand and decided it was not in my kids best interests.

I went along to the mosque in question and was horrified to find that the teacher there would hit the boys with tennis balls when they read their lines wrong and also the boys that went there were druggies!! So I went in and took him out of the lesson threatened him that how dare he hit my son when he had just lost his father to cancer!!

So I haven't alot of faith in the preachers at all now. I honestly believe if you want to learn about Islam then don;t listen to a Mauvi, open the Quran and read and you will find the answers. But the English translation I feel the western world can take very literally and twist.

I used to go mosque on Saturdays and Sundays, weekends...Then stopped after I moved in with my sister.. They used to do the same here..Throw a tennis ball at you like your some dog..I hated it..

I was told not to have anyhing that contains gelatine since I was a child

-X_afr|na_X-
((þùÑjÅßÍ))