Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - “Pandering…” Shashi Tharoor’s point by point take down of Justin Trudeau’s allegation
View Single Post

“Pandering…” Shashi Tharoor’s point by point take down of Justin Trudeau’s allegation
Old 22-09-2023
raajveer
Kung Fu Poster

raajveer will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

“Pandering…” Shashi Tharoor’s point by point take down of Justin Trudeau’s allegation

#shashitharoor #khalistan #canada
Talking about the ongoing India-Canada conflict, Congress leader Shashi Tharoor on September 21 said that it looks like it's doubling down on the pandering to a certain political element in Canada.
"...We have valued our relationship with Canada, and we have not escalated our concerns beyond a certain point, though we have, I'm sure, conveyed them at various levels to the Canadian authorities. It's a relationship we've always valued...I would have expected that Canada would value the relationship as well, but, the extraordinary decision of the PM to go public with an allegation without a shred of evidence, of Indian government complicity in a murder in his country, shocks me to be very frank...it really looks like it's doubling down on the pandering to a certain political element, in that country. We know the government, is dependent upon certain support. And perhaps this is why they needed to do that. Elections are also coming up very soon. So for all of these reasons, Canadian politics has led to a situation where a very valued relationship between 2 countries has been thrown into jeopardy...," said Shashi Tharoor.

#shashitharoor #khalistan #canada #indiacanada

5 Lastest Threads by raajveer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Arnab's Big Western Media Expose With Swapan... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 08-05-2024 14:22
Why Dhruv Rathee Is The Rahul Gandhi Of YouTube Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 08-05-2024 14:06
Can BJP LOSE In 2024? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 08-05-2024 13:58
Pala Bishop Accuses Muslims of Targeting... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 07-05-2024 23:45
Religion Conversion | Muslim To Hindu Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 07-05-2024 15:08