Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Sadhguru's top 3 teachings for liberation | Sadhguru reaction
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2021   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
I am glad this channel exists!
I left some comments on there too...sums up what I want to say:

s you know, I only discovered your channel few weeks ao...But what I like about your channel and both of you is...Other YT's do mainly do reactions on movies , bollywood, celebrities etc...All things artificial (to gain views) and here you are, in 2021...Going straight for the kill... Knowledge...You really do live up to your channel name!

3:03 This is why we say "Namaskar or Namaste" it simply means (as you may know) ..."I bow to the creator within you" /\
For those who are godly , the creator could mean God...For some, their mother...For others, nature!

5:37 A Guru is only suppose to be a "guide" , Someone who shows you the light from point A to point B...Someone who broadens your thinking, opens your thought process, someone who nourishes you (spiritually and mentally) ...If you continue your journey relying solely on a guru & beyond that...You have now adopted a middle man, You are now (being blunt here) a stooge...You are unable to process the difference between knowledge and dependency...In other words, you will spend your entire life running backwards and forth to a guru...So whos life are you living, yours or your gurus? This the mistake many make, yet some find comforting