Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy
View Single Post

Old 12-09-2020   #6
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post
I wrote on there:

My question to Harris is, are you going to now call Sikhism fake too? Sikhs walk around a book and consider it god.

Harris writes a few a books and thinks he's some expert LoL...Debate with me ...I'll decimate your logic ...You entire career will come to an end LoL

I expect to see a video on Sikhism Harris, unless you're a coward and a hypocrite? ...Be a man Harris, push the buttons of the Sikhs,...Speak on th sikhs for walking around a book in a temple LoL...Don't be a eunuch Harris...
Come on Harris, be a "sultan" and not a coward your entire life LoL ...All religions are insane right?

Is a book god Harris? Why do Sikhs walk around a book in a temple? Did god write the Sikh granth and give it to the Sikhs? Why do Sikhs circle 4, 5 times around a fictional book which was written by their god ? Are you man enough to talk about that on your channel Harris?
When you go through his video list...He abuses Islam, Pakistan...Calls out India...Talks on Hinduism, dalits etc ...Check it!

Not once does he talk about Sikhism