Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2020   #4
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
This is the problem with many ex-M and athe ists in general, they are so traumatized by ishilam and religi on as a whole..They nit pick at anything to display how frustrated they are..Atheism is allowed in Hind uism, and there's no such thing as apostasy or blasphemy either..
Sanatan Dharam has stood the test of time for centuries, and will do so.

M and C have been attacking H induism for 800 years in total (between them) , yes we dislike ishilam..why would we like it? Our books don't teach us to ha te gods cre ation but ishilam does...But now we are fed up of the double standards of ishilam

18:20 LoL...Atheism is allowed, rejecting vedic scriptures is allowed...His acting like someones put a pistol to his head trying to convince him that paintings come to life LoL

Carl Jung, physicist like Bohr, Schrodinger , Nikola Tesla , Robert Oppenheimer (to name a few!) have all praised the Vedas (Hinduism) , these high profile names out rank Navabi...Comparing every rel igion to Harry potter, has shown how dumb he truly he is LoL
....So it makes no difference what this clown Armin thinks LoL....I don't even watch his videos or follow his tweets...Only saw this video being shared so came to see what the fuss is..I lasted a full 30 minutes watching this trash...Good luck!

Navi's goal is to push buttons...He wants to scream and shout and say "everyone who follows a religion is lunatic" ...Hind us have never inva ded a country or destroyed cu ltures in the name of religion.....Your atheists logic will crumble here ...Vedas are not ishilamic or whatever, so the dismal logic and outlook you have instantly fails...Few Hi ndus got upset? And? You're still safe to walk the streets and blog

So you've mocked Ishi lam, Chris tianity and Hin duism...Now lets see if you mock Sik hism, Bud dhism, and throw in some Taoism

24:40 "Put a hijab on your goddess", India was invded by ishilam for 800 years....Hin du women forced into burqas...Goddess temples destroyed...Women abducted...So yeh, I can see why many Hi ndus don't have a sense of humor

As for Apostate prophet LoL, In one of his older videos he quoted Carl Jung (renowned psychologist) Jung was a huge fan of yoga and Hin duism...He wrote many articles praising Hind uism LoL..You quoted a scholar who praises religion, for an atheists that doesn't make much sense

I'm actually glad with what you have done...A huge lesson to those Hin dus who support your channels by donating, funding, whatever