Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2020   #3
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
I wrote on there:

My question to Harris is, are you going to now call Sikhism fake too? Sikhs walk around a book and consider it god.

Harris writes a few a books and thinks he's some expert LoL...Debate with me ...I'll decimate your logic ...You entire career will come to an end LoL

I expect to see a video on Sikhism Harris, unless you're a coward and a hypocrite? ...Be a man Harris, push the buttons of the Sikhs,...Speak on th sikhs for walking around a book in a temple LoL...Don't be a eunuch Harris...
Come on Harris, be a "sultan" and not a coward your entire life LoL ...All religions are insane right?

Is a book god Harris? Why do Sikhs walk around a book in a temple? Did god write the Sikh granth and give it to the Sikhs? Why do Sikhs circle 4, 5 times around a fictional book which was written by their god ? Are you man enough to talk about that on your channel Harris?