Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Oppenheimer sex scene accused of ‘waging war’ on Hinduism
View Single Post

Old 25-07-2023   #2
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---RuFfEdGe--- View Post
Read this rubbish!

Quote:
The Christopher Nolan nuclear biopic includes a line from the Bhagavad Gita, the most sacred Hindu text

By
Rozina Sabur,
WASHINGTON EDITOR
24 July 2023 • 7:32pm
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...-hindu-outrage
#RozinaSabur #HarrisSultan

I read it few hours ago!

Its written by some Islam loving fantatic who hates Hindus (being blunt as fuck!)

#Oppenheimer had huge respect for Hinduism, especially the Bhagavad Gita..
He never quoted his famous line while shagging in his car or in bed ...He quoted his line as the first blast took place with other scientists standing , watching the explosion.

These bastards have purposely quoted the line during a sex scene to create and downplay Oppenheimer's view of Vedic scriptures...And these media cunts ae branding it right wing hysteria!

The article goes on quoting how Muslims are facing a backlash in India, what the fuck has that got to do with the film? Any given opportunity and these bastards cry about minorities and Muslims in India...When will these mother fuckers get it into their head? India is not a Muslim country!

The Hindu majority who have been living in India for over thousands of years, who were persecuted by bastards who came from the desert!

Why are we constantly demonized for being intolerant by mother fuckers who hate our way of life? It has to be said, fuck them!

She then goes on to quote Harris Sultan, but there's no mention of him being an ex Muslim only an author...Its fucking amazing how this bitch post writer downplays how that he left Islam in the article!