Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Shrimad Bhagavatam - Cantos 1
View Single Post

Chapter 14: The Disappearance of Lord Krishna
Old 15-09-2012   #14
KALKI
RHTDM

Male
KALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant future
My Mood:
CountryKALKI's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
3D SuperBall Champion! 5 Miles To Go Champion! Air Dodge Champion! Alien Attack Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Altex Champion! Ambush Santa Champion! Ants Champion! Arkanoid Champion! Aski Champion! Autobahn Champion! Badger Basketball Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Hunter Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bat Punch Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Battle Pong Champion! BlackJack Champion! BlackJack (anime) Champion! Blackjack Fever Champion! bombjack Champion! Bomby Bomy Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Bug Juice Champion! Bugz Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Burger Time Champion! Canyon Glider Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Cell-Out Champion! Checkers Champion! Classic Donkey Kong Champion! Cone Crazy Champion! Crab Volleyball Champion! Crazy Cars Champion! Crazy Koala Champion! Crazy Sleigh Champion! Cricket Champion! Daffy Jumper Champion! Defend Your Castle Champion! Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion! Donkey Kong JR Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion! Duck Tracker Champion! Dutch Sniper Champion! El Emigrante Champion! Elf Toss Champion! Eskiv Champion! Festive Fallout Champion! Find Cupid Champion! Fish Food Champion! Flashbert Champion! Flatout Minigame Champion! Fly Sui Champion! flyplane Champion! Frog It Champion! Frog Mania Champion! Frogger Champion! Garage Tennis Champion! George Wants Beer Champion! Goo Slasher Champion! Gorlog Champion! Hit the Mole Champion! Home Run Champion! Home Run Rally Champion! Ice Cream Blowout Champion! Iceberg Champion! Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Its Mine Champion! Jail Break Champion! James Bomb Champion! Japanese Baseball Champion! Jasons Pong Champion! Jawashoot Champion! jetpacker Champion! Juggler Champion! Karts Champion! Keep Up Champion! Keg Stand Champion! KF 9000 Champion! Killer Bob Champion! Kitten Shooting Champion! Lasagna From Heaven Champion! Lawinen Surfer Champion! Merry Fcking Xmas Champion! Metal Slug Champion! metioriods Champion! Mission To Mars Champion! Monkey Diving Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Monster Champion! Mosquito Kill Champion! Mouse Kill Champion! Mumu Champion! Ninja Kid Champion! Ninja Turtles 2 Champion! Nut Nut Champion! Pac Lawn Champion! Pac man Ghost 2000 Champion! Paintball Champion! Parachute Panic Champion! Pepsi Pinball Champion! Pere Noel Killer Champion! Ping Champion! Pingpong (aniki) Champion! Pipe Mania Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Plastic Saucer Champion! QB Challenge Champion! qmanoids Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Rally 2100 Champion! Rat Zapper Champion! Ratman Ralph Champion! Recoil Champion! Roach Kill Champion! Rock Face Rescue Champion! Rocket Racer MX Champion! roflattack Champion! Rope Walker Champion! Sack Smash Champion! secondsofmadness Champion! Sharpshooter Champion! shieldshot Champion! Shooting Hearts Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Smaugs Treasure Champion! Snake Shooter Champion! Snow Paul Champion! Snowboard Slalom Champion! Sonny Sunshine Champion! South Park - Kenny Champion! Space Ace: Arcade Champion! Space Hunter Champion! Space Rescue Champion! Spot the Difference Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Starship Legend Champion! Stick Avalanche Champion! Target Champion! The Claw Game Champion! The Gritch Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Tiger Punch Champion! Turbo Turtle Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! UFO Shoot Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Watch Out Champion! Where is the ball Champion! Wicked Witch Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Worms 3D Champion! Xmas Trivia 4 Champion! Xmas Trivia 5 Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! Golden Shower Champion! Nude Runner Champion! Pissing Game Champion!
Star Sign: Star Sign
:|
Chapter 14: The Disappearance of Lord Krishna

(1) Sūta said: "Arjuna went to the city of Dvārakā to see his friends and Krishna, the One Glorified by the Vedic Hymns, in order to know what His further plans were. (2) After a few months, when Arjuna did not return from there, Yudhishthhira observed various fearful signs. (3) The time had taken an inauspicious turn: he observed seasonal irregularities and saw that the people in their human sinfulness turned to anger, greed and falsehood in heartening their means of livelihood.

(4) There was cheating in ordinary transactions, misunderstanding rose in the regard of well-wishers, fathers, mothers and brothers and also between man and wife there was quarrel. (5) The people gradually were acquiring godless habits as wantonness and such. The king facing these serious matters and bad omens, spoke with his younger brother about it.

(6) Yudhishthhira said [to Bhīma]: 'Arjuna went to see his friends and also wanted to know what Krishna's plans were. (7) It is now seven months ago that your younger brother left, oh Bhīmasena, and I do not know exactly why that is the case.

(8) Is it so, as Nārada instructed, that the Supreme Personality has decided it is time to leave this manifest world? (9) From Him we have our wealth, kingdom and wives - through Him the existence of the dynasty and the life of our subjects has become possible and by His mercy we could defeat our enemies and live for a better world. (10) Just look, oh man with the strength of a tiger, at the position of the planets, how things are faring on earth and what is happening to the body and the mind. All these dreadful signs deluding our intelligence indicate a great danger in the near future. (11) Again and again my thighs, eyes, arms and the left side of my body are quivering and I have heart palpitations due to the fear I have. This is all indicative of undesirable happenings.

(12) See, o Bhīma, how the jackal frantically cries at sunrise and how the dog barks at me without any fear. (13) Oh tiger among man, the cows treat me indifferently and the asses and such are turning around me while my horses seem to weep. (14) The pigeon appears like a messenger of death and the shrieks of the owls and their rivals the crows make my heart tremble as if they wish the void of the cosmos.

(15) Oh Bhīma, see how smoke circles in the sky and how the earth is throbbing along with the hills and mountains with loud thunderbolts out of the blue of a cloudless sky. (16) The wind blows sharply creating darkness with the dust and rain pours like blood from the clouds as an omnipresent disaster. (17) The sun is shining less - see how the stars in the sky seem to clash into one another and how the living beings are confounded and agitated as if they are crying. (18) Rivers and their tributaries, lakes and the mind are all perturbed while fire does not ignite with the help of butter. What is this extraordinary time? What is going to happen?

(19) The calves do not suck the teats and the cows do not want to be milked looking afraid as if they're weeping, while the bulls do not take pleasure in the pasture ground. (20) The deities seem to be crying and perspiring as if they want to leave the temple and also the cities, villages, towns, gardens, mines and hermitages have lost their beauty being bereft of all happiness. What sort of calamities will befall us? (21) I think that all these great upsurges manifest out of the need for the marks of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality - the earth bereft of the extraordinary quality of the Supreme Person will be unfortunate without those auspicious signs.'

(22) Oh brahmin, while King Yudhishthhira who observed the bad omens thus was thinking to himself, Arjuna returned from the kingdom of the Yadus. (23) Bowing down at the feet of the king his dejection was unprecedented with the tears that fell from the lotus eyes of his downward looking face. (24) Seeing the anxious heart and pale appearance of Arjuna, the king, who remembered what Nārada had said, questioned him in the midst of the friends. (25) Yudhishthhira said: 'Are our Yadu relatives of Madhu, Bhoja, Das'ārha, Ārha, Sātvata and Andhaka all happy passing their days in Dvārakā? (26) Is my respectable [maternal] grandfather S'ūrasena in good health passing his last days and are my [maternal] uncle Vasudeva and his younger brothers all well? (27) Are my aunts - his wives - all seven sisters headed by Devakī in person, with their sons and daughters-in-law all happy? (28-29) Are King Ugrasena, whose son was the mischievous one [Kamsa], and his younger brother, Hridīka and his son Kritavarmā and Akrūra, Jayanta, Gada, Sārana as well as S'atrujit and the rest all happy? Is also the Supreme Personality Balarāma, who is the protector of the devotees, all right?

(30) Are the great warrior Pradyumna [a son of Krishna] and all others of the Vrishni family happy? And is the plenary expansion of Krishna Aniruddha [a grandson of Krishna] faring well? (31) And how are Sushena, Cārudeshna and Sāmba, the son of Jāmbavatī, doing, and the other eminent sons of Krishna as also their very best sons? (32-33) Are likewise the constant companions of Krishna like S'rutadeva, Uddhava and others, Sunanda, Nanda and other leaders doing well? And are the other liberated souls, those best of men in order as well? And are all who are bound in friendship under the protection of Balarāma and Krishna also thinking of our well-being?

(34) Is the Supreme Lord, who is the pleasure of the cows and the senses and always cares for the devoted and the brahmins [the ones versed in sacred knowledge], enjoying the pious assembly of His friends around Him in Dvārakā? (35-36) For the benefit of the protection and elevation of all worlds in the company of the ocean of members of the Yadu dynasty there resides the Original, Supreme Enjoyer together with Ananta [Balarāma]. Because they deserve it, the members of the Yadu family relish in His city under the protection of His arms the transcendental pleasure alike the residents of heaven. (37) By most importantly managing the comforts at the feet, the sixteen thousand companions of the fair sex who are headed by Sathyabhāmā, made the Lord subdue the denizens of heaven, so that they could enjoy what is normally the privilege of the wives of the controller of the thunderbolt. (38) The Yadus, enjoying the protection of His arms, always fearlessly enter the Sudharmā assembly hall which, procured by force [from Indra], was worthy of the best of gods.

(39) My dear brother, are you all healthy? You appear to have lost your luster. Is it because of missing the respect being neglected or, my brother, because you were away so long?

(40) Have you lost your grip because you were addressed unfriendly or have been threatened, or couldn't you give in charity or keep to the hope of doing so? (41) Were you who are approached for the protection of the learned ones, the children, the cows, the old aged, the diseased and the women, unable to offer shelter to any living being who deserves your care?

(42) Have you contacted a reprehensible woman or have you maybe treated an acceptable woman improperly or has your good self on the road been defeated after all by a superior power or by equals? (43) Have you disregarded old men or boys who deserved to dine together with you or did you do something abominable which is hard to forgive? (44) Or is it so that you in your relation to the one most dear, my brother Arjuna, your heart's friend Lord Krishna, you feel a void missing Him all the time? I can think of no other reason why you should suffer such a mental distress.' "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Text 1

Sūta said: "Arjuna went to the city of Dvārakā to see his friends and Krishna, the One Glorified by the Vedic Hymns, in order to know what His further plans were.

Sūta said: "Arjuna went to the city of Dvārakā to see his friends and Krishna, the one glorified by the vedic hymns, in order to know what His further plans were. (Vedabase)

Text 2

After a few months, when Arjuna did not return from there, Yudhishthhira observed various fearful signs.

After a few months, when Arjuna did not return from there, Yudhishthhira observed various fearful signs. (Vedabase)

Text 3

The time had taken an inauspicious turn: he observed seasonal irregularities and saw that the people in their human sinfulness turned to anger, greed and falsehood in heartening their means of livelihood.

He saw a fearful reversal of the direction of eternal time, observed seasonal irregularities and saw that the people in their human sins turned to anger, greed and falsehood in heartening their means of livelihood. (Vedabase)

Text 4

There was cheating in ordinary transactions, misunderstanding rose in the regard of well-wishers, fathers, mothers and brothers and also between man and wife there was quarrel.

Seeing these serious causes and bad omens in the course of time, preparing humanity at large greed and irreligious habits, the king spoke to his younger brother. (Vedabase)

Text 5

The people gradually were acquiring godless habits as wantonness and such. The king facing these serious matters and bad omens, spoke with his younger brother about it.

There was cheating in ordinary transactions, deception mixed in the regard of well-wishers, fathers, mothers and brothers and also between man and wife there was quarrel. (5) Seeing these serious causes and bad omens in the course of time, preparing humanity at large greed and irreligious habits, the king spoke to his younger brother. (Vedabase)

Text 6

Yudhishthhira said [to Bhīma]: 'Arjuna went to see his friends and also wanted to know what Krishna's plans were.

Yudhishthhira said [to Bhīma]: 'Arjuna went to see his friends and wanted to know what Krishna has planned to do. (Vedabase)

Text 7

It is now seven months ago that your younger brother left, oh Bhīmasena, and I do not know exactly why that is the case.

It is now seven months that your younger brother is gone, o Bhīmasena, for reasons I do not factually know. (Vedabase)

Text 8

Is it so, as Nārada instructed, that the Supreme Personality has decided it is time to leave this manifest world?

Is it so, as Nārada instructed, that the eternal Time has arrived that the Supreme Personality will quit from the manifestation out of His own will? (Vedabase)

Text 9

From Him we have our wealth, kingdom and wives - through Him the existence of the dynasty and the life of our subjects has become possible and by His mercy we could defeat our enemies and live for a better world.

From Him we have our wealth, kingdom and wives - through Him the existence of the dynasty and the life of our subjects has become possible and by His mercy we could defeat our enemies and live for a better world. (Vedabase)

Text 10

Just look, oh man with the strength of a tiger, at the position of the planets, how things are faring on earth and what is happening to the body and the mind. All these dreadful signs deluding our intelligence indicate a great danger in the near future.

Just look, o man with the strength of a tiger, at the position of the planets, how things are going on earth and what is happening to the body and the mind; all these signs, that threaten to delude our intelligence, indicate a great danger in the near future. (Vedabase)

Text 11

Again and again my thighs, eyes, arms and the left side of my body are quivering and I have heart palpitations due to the fear I have. This is all indicative of undesirable happenings.

Again and again my thighs, eyes, arms and the left of my body are quivering and I have heart palpitations due to fear. This is all indicative of undesirable happenings. (Vedabase)

Text 12

See, oh Bhīma, how the jackal frantically cries at sunrise and how the dog barks at me without any fear.

See, o Bhīma, how the jackal cries to the rising sun with a face full of fire and how the dog barks at me without any fear. (Vedabase)

Text 13

Oh tiger among man, the cows treat me indifferently and the asses and such are turning around me while my horses seem to weep.

O tiger among man, cows keep me on their left and asses and such are turning around me while my horses seem to weep. (Vedabase)

Text 14

The pigeon appears like a messenger of death and the shrieks of the owls and their rivals the crows make my heart tremble as if they wish the void of the cosmos.

The pigeon appears like a messenger of death and the shrieks of the owls and their rivals the crows make my heart tremble as if they wish the void of the cosmos. (Vedabase)

Text 15

Oh Bhīma, see how smoke circles in the sky and how the earth is throbbing along with the hills and mountains with loud thunderbolts out of the blue of a cloudless sky.

O Bhīma, see how smoke circles in the sky and how the earth is throbbing along with the hills and mountains with loud thunderbolts out of the blue of a cloudless sky. (Vedabase)

Text 16

The wind blows sharply creating darkness with the dust and rain pours like blood from the clouds as an omnipresent disaster.

The wind blows sharply creating darkness with the dust and rain pours like blood from the clouds as an omnipresent disaster. (Vedabase)

Text 17

The sun is shining less - see how the stars in the sky seem to clash into one another and how the living beings are confounded and agitated as if they are crying.

The sun is shining less - see how the stars in the sky seem to clash into one another and how the living beings are confused and agitated as if they are crying. (Vedabase)

Text 18

Rivers and their tributaries, lakes and the mind are all perturbed while fire does not ignite with the help of butter. What is this extraordinary time? What is going to happen?

Rivers and their tributaries, lakes and the mind are all perturbed while with the help of butter the fire doesn't ignite - what is this extraordinary time? What is going to happen? (Vedabase)

Text 19

The calves do not suck the teats and the cows do not want to be milked looking afraid as if they're weeping, while the bulls do not take pleasure in the pasture ground.

The calves don't suck the teats and the cows don't want to be milked looking afraid as if weeping while the bulls don't take pleasure in the pasture ground. (Vedabase)

Text 20

The deities seem to be crying and perspiring as if they want to leave the temple and also the cities, villages, towns, gardens, mines and hermitages have lost their beauty being bereft of all happiness. What sort of calamities will befall us?

The deities seem to be crying and perspiring as if they want to leave the temple and also the cities, villages, towns, gardens, mines and hermitages have lost their beauty, bereft of all happiness - what sort of calamities shall manifest to us? (Vedabase)

Text 21

I think that all these great upsurges manifest out of the need for the marks of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality - the earth bereft of the extraordinary quality of the Supreme Person will be unfortunate without those auspicious signs.'

From all these great upsurges I think that they manifest out of the need for the marks of the lotusfeet of the Supreme Personality - the earth bereft of the extraordinary of the Supreme Person will be unfortunate without those auspicious signs. (Vedabase)

Text 22

Oh brahmin, while King Yudhishthhira who observed the bad omens thus was thinking to himself, Arjuna returned from the kingdom of the Yadus.

O learned one, while King Yudhishthhira, observing the bad omens, was thus thinking to himself, Arjuna returned from the kingdom of the Yadu's. (Vedabase)

Text 23

Bowing down at the feet of the king his dejection was unprecedented with the tears that fell from the lotus eyes of his downward looking face.

While he bowed at the feet of the king his dejection was unprecedented with tears falling from the lotus eyes of his downward face. (Vedabase)

Text 24

Seeing the anxious heart and pale appearance of Arjuna, the king, who remembered what Nārada had said, questioned him in the midst of the friends.

Seeing the anxious heart and pale appearance of Arjuna, the king, remembering what Nārada had said, questioned him in the midst of friends. (Vedabase)

Text 25

Yudhishthhira said: 'Are our Yadu relatives of Madhu, Bhoja, Das'ārha, Ārha, Sātvata and Andhaka all happy passing their days in Dvārakā?

Yudhishthhira said: 'Are our relatives Madhu, Bhoja, Das'ārha, Ārhā, Sātvata, and Andhaka of the Yadus all happy passing their days in Dvārakā? (Vedabase)

Text 26

Is my respectable [maternal] grandfather S'ūrasena in good health passing his last days and are my [maternal] uncle Vasudeva and his younger brothers all well?

Is my respectable [maternal] grandfather S'ūrasena all good in passing his last days and are my [maternal] uncle Vasudeva and his younger brothers all well? (Vedabase)

Text 27

Are my aunts - his wives - all seven sisters headed by Devakī in person, with their sons and daughters-in-law all happy?

Are my aunts, his wives, all seven sisters headed by Devakī in person, with their sons and daughters-in-law all happy? (Vedabase)

Text 28-29

Are King Ugrasena, whose son was the mischievous one [Kamsa], and his younger brother, Hridīka and his son Kritavarmā and Akrūra, Jayanta, Gada, Sārana as well as S'atrujit and the rest all happy? Is also the Supreme Personality Balarāma, who is the protector of the devotees, all right?

Are King Ugrasena, who's son was the mischievous one [Kamsa], and his younger brother, Hridīka and his son Kritavarmā and Akrūra, Jayanta, Gada, Sāranā and heading S'atrujit all happy? Is also the Supreme Personality Balarāma, who is the protector of the devotees, all right? (Vedabase)

Text 30

Are the great warrior Pradyumna [a son of Krishna] and all others of the Vrishni family happy? And is the plenary expansion of Krishna Aniruddha [a grandson of Krishna] faring well?

Are the great warrior Pradyumna [a son of Krishna] and all others of the Vrishni family happy - and is the the plenary expansion of Krishna Aniruddha [a grandson of Krishna] faring well? (Vedabase)

Text 31

And how are Sushena, Cārudeshna and Sāmba, the son of Jāmbavatī, doing, and the other eminent sons of Krishna as also their very best sons?

And how are Sushena, Cārudeshna and Sāmba, the son of Jāmbavatī, and others - the chieftain sons of Krishna and their sons doing? (Vedabase)

Text 32-33

Are likewise the constant companions of Krishna like S'rutadeva, Uddhava and others, Sunanda, Nanda and other leaders doing well? And are the other liberated souls, those best of men in order as well? And are all who are bound in friendship under the protection of Balarāma and Krishna also thinking of our well-being?

And are likewise the constant companions of Krishna like Srutadeva, Uddhava and others, Sunanda, Nanda and other leaders - are all of them and other liberated souls, who are the best of men, doing well? And are all who are bound in friendship under the protection of Balarāma and Krishna also remembering our doing well? (Vedabase)

Text 34

Is the Supreme Lord, who is the pleasure of the cows and the senses and always cares for the devoted and the brahmins [the ones versed in sacred knowledge], enjoying the pious assembly of His friends around Him in Dvārakā?

Does the Supreme Lord, who is the pleasure of the cows and the senses and who is always taking care of the devoted of the learned ones, enjoy the pious assembly of His friends around Him in Dvārakā? (Vedabase)

Text 35-36

For the benefit of the protection and elevation of all worlds in the company of the ocean of members of the Yadu dynasty there resides the Original, Supreme Enjoyer together with Ananta [Balarāma]. Because they deserve it, the members of the Yadu family relish in His city under the protection of His arms the transcendental pleasure alike the residents of heaven.

For the protection and elevation of the good of all and all their worlds there, in the ocean of the Yadu dynasty, is the Original, Supreme Enjoyer in the company of Ananta [Balarāma], whose family members in His own city are protected by His arms as they deserve, relishing the transcendental pleasure like the residents of heaven. (Vedabase)

Text 37

By most importantly managing the comforts at the feet, the sixteen thousand companions of the fair sex who are headed by Sathyabhāmā, made the Lord subdue the denizens of heaven, so that they could enjoy what is normally the privilege of the wives of the controller of the thunderbolt.

By most importantly managing the comforts at the feet, the sixteen thousand companions of the fair sex headed by Sathyabhāmā made the Lord subdue the denizens of heaven, so that they, as the wives of the Controller of the thunderbolt, could enjoy what is normally the privilege of the demigods. (Vedabase)

Text 38

The Yadus, enjoying the protection of His arms, always fearlessly enter the Sudharmā assembly hall which, procured by force [from Indra], was worthy of the best of gods.

(38) The great and in every respect fearless heroes of the Yadu-dynasty, always living under the influence of His arms, constantly overrun by force the heavenly assembly house [called Sudharmā] which is the deserve of the best among the godly'. (Vedabase)

Text 39

My dear brother, are you all healthy? You appear to have lost your luster. Is it because of missing the respect being neglected or, my brother, because you were away so long?

'My dear brother, are you all healthy? It appears to me that you have lost your luster. Is it because of missing the respect being neglected or, my brother, because you were away so long? (Vedabase)

Text 40

Have you lost your grip because you were addressed unfriendly or have been threatened, or couldn't you give in charity or keep to the hope of doing so?

Weren't you able because you were addressed unfriendly or threatened, or couldn't you give in charity or keep to the hope of doing so? (Vedabase)

Text 41

Were you who are approached for the protection of the learned ones, the children, the cows, the old aged, the diseased and the women, unable to offer shelter to any living being who deserves your care?

Couldn't you, being approached for the protection of the learned ones, the children, the cows, the old aged, the diseased and the women, give shelter to any living being deserving your care? (Vedabase)

Text 42

Have you contacted a reprehensible woman or have you maybe treated an acceptable woman improperly or has your good self on the road been defeated after all by a superior power or by equals?

Did you contact a reprehensible woman or have you improperly treated an acceptable woman, or has your good self on the road been defeated after all by a superior power or by equals? (Vedabase)

Text 43

Have you disregarded old men or boys who deserved to dine together with you or did you do something abominable which is hard to forgive?

Did you leave aside old men or boys deserving to dine with you together or did you do something abominable which is unpardonable? (Vedabase)

Text 44

Or is it so that you in your relation to the one most dear, my brother Arjuna, your heart's friend Lord Krishna, you feel a void missing Him all the time? I can think of no other reason why you should suffer such a mental distress.' "

Or is it that to the most dear one, my brother Arjuna, your hearts friend Lord S'rī Krishna, you feel a void missing Him all the time? I can think of no other reason why you should be in such mental distress'." (Vedabase)

Yaad Kuch Aata Nahin, Yeh Hua Kab Se...Ho Gaya Mushkil Chhupaana Raaz Yeh Sab Se...Tum Kaho To Maang Loon Main Aaj Kuch Rab Se Rabba mere rabba rabba, rabba mere rabba,Is pyaar ko main kya naam doon Roshni se bhare bhare..Bhare bhare naina tere..Chhooke bole na chhoona mujhe Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga..Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga..Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi.. Bheeghi Bheeghi Raaton Mein, Phir Tum Aao Na...Asi Barsaton Mein Aao Na.. Humko Humise Chura Lo, Dil Mein Kahin Tum Chhupa Lo,Hum Akele Kho Naa Jaaye, Door Tumse Ho Naa Jaaye,Paas Aao Gale Se Lagaa Lo Toota Toota ek parinda...Jo bhi kaal hua kal bhi phir aayaga Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kahe Ruka Ja, Oh Jaana Wali Ruka Ja...Nazara Mein To Tera Bhura Sa Sahi..Adami Mein Bhura Nahi Dil Ka Aja Re, Aja Re Oh Mere Dilbar Aja..Dil Ki Pyaas Buja Ja Re...Oh Noorie kabhie kabhie mere dil mein khayaal aata hai...ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya hai mere liye..ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya haiKitna bechain hoke tumse mila...Tumko kya tha khabar tha main kitna akela ..Ke kitna mohabbat hai tumse...Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kaheTujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam..Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam.Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam.Ab ahan se kahan jaaye hum..Teri bahon mein mar jaaye hum Aksar is duniya mein anjaane milte hain,Anjaani raahon mein milke kho jaate hain,Lekin hamesha voh yaad aate hain Na kajre ki dhaar, na motiyon ke haar,Na koi kiya singaar phir bhi kitni sundar ho,Tum kitni sundar ho Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya..Abhi to yahin tha, abhi kho gaya..Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna..Lakh kar le tu inkaar sajna..Dildaar sajna, hai yeh pyaar sajna

Dil Dooba Dil Dooba...Neela Akho Mein Yeh Dil Dooba.. Neela Neela Amber Per Chand Jab Aye...Aisa Koi Saathi Ho ..Aisa Koi Premi Hoi Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayeen Dooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Kaisi Sarhadein...Kaisi Majbooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Tum Chhupaa Na Sakogi Main Vo Raaz Hoon...Tum Bhulaa Na Sakogi Vo Andaaz Hoon...Goonjtaa Hoon Jo Dil Mein To Hairaan Ho Kyon...Main Tumhaare Hi Dil Ki To Aavaaz Hoon...Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan... Aisa muhje tu na dehka na...seeena se laga loonga, tum ko tumse chura loonga...dil mein chupa loonga Gila Gila Dil Gila.. Mila mila mila koi mila ...Teri Ha Adaar Laga sab se judaa hai dil tuje per fida hai... Dhoom Dhoom let ya body do the talking..Dhoom Dhoom be the fire thats buring..Dhoom machaalay dhoom machaalay dhoom Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye..Hota ke siya...Dil mein Magar chalte reha chaahat ke Diya... Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai,Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon,Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein Dheera dheera se mera zindagi mein ana...tumsi pyar huma hai kitna jaana jaana Pyar ke isa khel mein..do dil aur mehl mein, tera peecha na chodunga soniya Mera mehboob sanam, tera ashiq hogaya hum...milaka nazaaro se nazaar tera pyaar mein kogaya hum... Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka, Hum Na Hoga Juda, Dil Ke Dhadkhan Sunrha Hai Mera Khudda Dheera Dheera Se Mera Zindagi Mein Ana...Tumsi Pyar Huma Hai Kitna Jaana JaanaSaamne hain raastein, hum guzar jaaye...Ya kisi ke vaaste hum thaher jaaye...Ab yahan tak aa gaye hain, ab kidhar jaaye...Jaaduuuuuuu teri nazar...Kushboo tera baadan..tu har kar, ya nah kar...Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kali..Sagar ko moti aur..Suraj ko tu dati hai lali..Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kaliYeh din yeh mahine saal guzar jaayenge mere yaar..Magar itna rakhna khayaal..Jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye..Kasam se jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye Banno ki saheli resham ki dori..Chhup chhupke sharmaaye dekhe chori chori..Yeh maane ya na maane main to ispe mar gaya..Yeh ladki haai allah, haai haai re allah Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai,Kya karoon haaye, kuch kuch hota hai