Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Top 10 excuses by women who don’t wear the Hijab
View Single Post

Old 03-04-2007   #6
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
Cinderella is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryCinderella's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
has no status.
1. Friends will reject me

The people I hang around with and really tight with none of them wear hijab/ jilbaab and they take the mickey out of those that do. Especially the hijabies who check out boys and do dirty dancing at college.uni parties. Names like fundies, molvies, hypocrites and they cover coz they are ugly. If I wear the hijab then I will lose all my friends and have the piss taken out of me as well. a few girls wear hijab thinking its a trend u can tell by this the way they wear their hijabs as it is stapled to their faces

3. My family are westernised

No one in my family wears hijab, even my grandmother wears bright coloured stylish clothes. If I were to wear the hijab I’d feel strange coz we have family gatherings where all the women dress in sarees and other revealing clothes and at our weddings we have a DJ playing bhangra music and we all dance to bollywood tunes, even my grandmother does a few funky moves on the dance floor. well i dnt see any reason y u shudnt wear if u want its by choice if u want to wear one

4. Non-Muslims will stare

I’ve noticed since 7/7 that non-Muslims regard anyone who looks like a Muslim as a potential terrorist and by wearing the hijab I would attract attention. By wearing western clothes I get away with non-Muslims thinking I’m a Hindu, Sikh or moderate non-practicing Muslim. I’ve even had white guys trying to chat me up coz they think I’m up for it based on the tight western clothing that I wear. terrorist- well they consider many ppl as that but we aint so whats their to be ashamed off

5. I’m still young

I’m only 27 I’ve got my whole life ahead of me. I’m still enjoying life, u know what I mean, flirting with guys,clubbing,hanging out with mates in shopping centres. When I get married and have kids I’ll wear it then. by choice so u cud wear it wen u are readi

6. I wont get attention from guys u may aswell stand on the street corner

g {YCinderellaY{ h
When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember four of his fingers are pointing at himself
gh
A man is already halfway in love, with any woman who listens to him
Got you half flippin like fire Come with me let me take you higher I'm the object of all your desire And your attention is all i require Im that dream in your head when your sleeping im that secret iside that youre keeping