Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Atheism & Rationalism: Hinduism v Sikhism
View Single Post

Atheism and Rationalism
Old 13-07-2008   #4
Amrita
Wild Poster

female
Amrita will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAmrita's Flag is: United States
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

help!!
Atheism and Rationalism

Atheism and Rationalism in Hinduism:

Bhagavad Gita:

https://asitis.com/12

Chapter 12, Verse 9

My dear Arjuna, O winner of wealth, if you cannot fix your mind upon Me without deviation, then follow the regulated principles of bhakti-yoga In this way you will develop a desire to attain to Me.

Chapter 12, Verse 10

If you cannot practice the regulations of bhakti-yoga, then just try to work for Me, because by working for Me you will come to the perfect stage.

Chapter 12, Verse 11

If, however, you are unable to work in this consciousness, then try to act giving up all results of your work and try to be self-situated.

Chapter 12, Verse 12

If you cannot take to this practice, then engage yourself in the cultivation of knowledge. Better than knowledge, however, is meditation, and better than meditation is renunciation of the fruits of action, for by such renunciation one can attain peace of mind.

Chapter 12, Verse 13-14

One who is not envious but who is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor, who is free from false ego and equal both in happiness and distress, who is always satisfied and engaged in devotional service with determination and whose mind and intelligence are in agreement with Me-he is very dear to Me.

[