Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Amir Khan doesn't 'give a f***' as he hits back at trolls for Christmas tree snap
View Single Post

Amir Khan doesn't 'give a f***' as he hits back at trolls for Christmas tree snap
Old 27-12-2019
givergal908
Zombie Poster

givergal908 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

Amir Khan doesn't 'give a f***' as he hits back at trolls for Christmas tree snap

The boxer posed in front of a festive display with his family

Boxer Amir Khan has hit back at trolls saying he doesn't "give a f***" after he posed in front of a Christmas tree.

The former world champion suffered a string of vile messages and comments after he posted a snap of himself and his family in front of a Christmas tree.

Amir, who is Muslim, wished his fans a "happy holidays" in the caption on Instagram but was then inundated by Internet trolls.

Slamming their comments, the 33-year-old said: "So shocked by all the hate I'm getting on my Twitter & Instagram for wishing everyone Merry Christmas and posting a picture with my family in Christmas outfits.

"Just want to tell those people, 'I don't give a f**k.'"

Since sharing the post, Amir's been flooded with messages of support, solidarity and kind words, the Mirror Online reports.

One said: "You are allowed to celebrate Christmas as you wish. I hope you and your family had a lovely time."

Another said: "Merry Christmas mate. Respect to you and yours."

A third expressed admiration for Amir, writing: "This is what we seriously need! High profile speakers raising awareness. Well done x."

A fourth shared a snap of Amir, urging him: "Forget the haters. You have a heart of gold sir. Merry Christmas to all your family."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...ive-f-17479120
Attached Images

5 Lastest Threads by givergal908
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Why do Harry and Meghan NEVER say sorry? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 11-05-2024 09:20
Eurovision anti-Israel protests turn violent as... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 11-05-2024 09:17
Those protesters are either Hamas SUPPORTERS or... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 11-05-2024 09:14
Anti-Israel protester fails to stop police... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 10-05-2024 13:05
UK National Students Union To EXPEL Jewish... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 10-05-2024 13:03