Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - In Islam, kafir does not mean a disbeliever or a non-Muslim
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2019   #8
Fozia4life
Slippery Fingers

Female
Fozia4life is on a distinguished road
View Member's Youtube Channel
My Mood:
CountryFozia4life's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
Zindagi ko agar gulzaar banana chahten hai to zamane se shikayat karna chhor den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashmeena View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozia4life View Post
What's that guy talking about? I been taught you're not supposed to eat with your left hand as that is the hand you use to clean ur ...... with. Oh it gets more and more complicated every day. Too many rules to follow and that is what puts me off. If Islam was made simple then I would probably manage better. But all these criticisms are really getting me down. Even this lady that came to my home after my husband died said I couldn't pray in a room where there were photos. I was furious as I wanted my husbands pictures there for the kids sake. But she was having none of it and said I was a sinner as I refused to take them down.
Said I had to put them in the album.

Why is life so complicated??

I was told that too...

That's really sad..Did you take the pictures down?

I stood my ground and kept pictures in my living room.

If that makes me a sinner then I don't know!

I think it is more important that we concentrate on the praying then the photos scattered around the room. And those photos helped me when I was grieving!
Yeah I still have the photos now but of the kids mainly. My late husbands pic is in my youngests bedroom now as he wanted it. But how ridiculous!!
I also heard that you're supposed to sleep with a knife under your pillow
I'd end up in jail if I did that!! what idiot made that one up?? Apparently it wards off the evil spirits!!! Or don't sleep infront of a mirror, don't know why that is.

I know, maybe I end up scaring myself in the middle of the night !!