Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Wudu..(Ablution)
View Single Post

Old 05-11-2004   #5
*SuGaPuFF*
Kung Fu Poster

female
*SuGaPuFF* is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
has no status.
Ghusl
(Complete body washing, i.e. bath)

Hadith - Muwatta 2.74

Quote:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Abdullah that Abu Salamaibn Abdar-Rahman ibn Awf related that he had asked A'isha, the wife of the Prophet what made ghusl obligatory. She said, "Do you know what you are like, Abu Salama? You are like a chick when it hears the cocks crowing and so crows with them. When the circumcised part passes the circumcised part, ghusl is obligatory."

Hadith - Bukhari 1:228, Narrated 'Aisha

Quote:
Fatima bint Abi Hubaish came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle I get persistent bleeding from the uterus and do not become clean. Shall I give up my prayers?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, because it is from a blood vessel and not the menses. So when your real menses begins give up your prayers and when it has finished wash off the blood (take a bath) and offer your prayers." Hisham (the sub narrator) narrated that his father had also said, (the Prophet told her): "Perform ablution for every prayer till the time of the next period comes."

Hadith - Bukhari 1:327, Narrated 'Aisha

Quote:
The Prophet said to me, "Give up the prayer when your menses begin and when it has finished, wash the blood off your body (take a bath) and start praying."