BabyLeo
ღGerrardsღwifeyღ

BabyLeo will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

haraam chocolate

Right first i dont no if this is true or not so dont slate me if its wong

Asalaamualaikum,
Please find that the below chocolates are not HALAAL..
(They contain whey powder which contains animal rennet)
Mars was contacted (01753 550055) & Nestle (020 8686 3333)
It was found that the following chocolates are HARAAM:
* Celebrations Chocolates - all of them
* Maltesers (Mini versions)
* Mars (Mini and Fun Size versions)
* M&M Peanuts
* Snickers Fun Size &
* Mini Bounty - All sizes
* Lion Bar - All sizes
Please note there are some sizes which are manufactured in the UK and are
therefore Vegetarian such as Mars big size and Snickers big size.

Fact: Currently, products made in the UK contain whey powder from suppliers who use rennet approved by the UK Vegetarian Society. Products made in our factories on the continent contain whey powder from suppliers who use rennet of calf origin: these products, therefore, are not included in our vegetarian suitable lists. Some of our products containing whey powder which are made on the continent but sold in the UK are: BOUNTY, FUNSIZE MARS, FUNSIZE SNICKERS, FUNSIZE MILKY WAY, MILKY WAY, MILKY WAY Crispy Rolls, GALAXY Caramel Swirls, TWIX Kingsize, CELEBRATIONS and chocolate covered ice creams.

The products listed on the previous page as being suitable for vegetarians are usually manufactured in the UK. Occasionally, however, we import some of these products from our factories on the continent. The imported products will not be suitable for vegetarians. These bars can be identified by the letter after the best before date, for example 27-07-02 N 5C. Bars made in the UK can be identified by the letter U after the best before date, for example 27-07-02 U 5C. We would suggest that you check the best before date to ensure that the product is manufactured in the UK.

¤·.¸.·°ß*·.¸.·°Å*·.¸.·°ß*·.¸.·°Ŷ*·.¸.·°Ģ*·.¸.·°Ű*·.¸.·°Ŕ*·. ¸.·°Ł*·.¸ .·¤

ShAkIn My BoOtIeMoViN mY hIpS MaKiN u DrOoL n LiCk Ya LiPs BeT nO oThA gUrL cAn TeAsE yOu LiKe ThIs
ѕ¢συѕεя
♥══♥══♥•∫ŤÍĿļ ĿõνÍמĠ ỵõŨ•

5 Lastest Threads by BabyLeo
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post