Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Managers!
Thread: Managers!
View Single Post

Old 04-02-2007   #7
Clueless
Image of Perfection

female
Clueless will become famous soon enoughClueless will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryClueless's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

I'm a complete and utter OXYMORON! mwhahahaha
She reali annoyed me 2day! Am gona ryt2trading standards seeing as head office r useless bleeps this is wht i hav so far......

Quote:
Dear sir/ madam,

I am writing about an issue which has been confusing me.

I was under the impression that the lawas regarding Trading Times were rigid, that no customer may enter the store once the closing time has gone.

However, a superamrket in my area constantly allows customers to enter the store, even half an hour after the closing time.

Just today, when the store closed at 4 o' clock a customer entered the store at 16.19. This can be verified by store CCTV

While the supervisors have tried turning them away, the General Manager will not allow this, she once witnessed' this and gave the supervisors in question disciplinarys.

They were given disciplinaries for following the law, am not sure if i am confusing my understanding of the law, but as far as i am aware, apart from this being morally wrong it is illegal.

There have been numerous complaints about the manager, however nothing has been done. The head office turn a blind eye.

But it has to be said that those complaints were about her personality, which is probably not a matter which you are able to investigate.

The issue of her allowing customers into the store after closing hours, if my understanding of the law is correct, is very serious, It is not fair on her staff, they have their contracted hours and are often told they have to work beyond them.

During the christmas rush, they often did not leave till after 11, when their contract clearly states that they are to finish work at 22.30.
wht u fink? wht do i need2add
apart 4rm her nme n d store nme etc.