Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - A MUM died of suspected coronavirus hours after paramedics visited her at home
View Single Post

A MUM died of suspected coronavirus hours after paramedics visited her at home
Old 26-03-2020
BulletProofYogi
Wild Poster

BulletProofYogi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
I'm Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy.. I'm Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It

A MUM died of suspected coronavirus hours after paramedics visited her at home

A MUM died of suspected coronavirus hours after paramedics visited her at home and told her she was "not a priority".

Kayla Williams, 36, died at her flat in Peckham, South London on Saturday, a day after her husband called 999 when she fell ill.

Her husband, Fabian Williams, told The Guardian that mum-of-three Kayla was suffering from a cough, high fever and severe chest and stomach pains.

Documents seen by The Guardian are said to confirm Kayla suspected of having been infected with Covid-19.

Britain's grim death toll climbed again yesterday to 465 with 9,529 people infected by the disease so far.

'NOT A PRIORITY'
Mr Williams, 49, said: “I called 999 because my wife was breathless, she was vomiting and she had pains in her stomach.

"As I was talking to them she was getting worse and they told me to put her on the floor and to make her body flat."

A paramedic who arrived tested Kayla and told him "the hospital won’t take her, she is not a priority".

But Kayla deteriorated the following day and Mr Williams found her dead in the front room.

He had earlier helped her to get dressed and had fed her some soup before finding her face down and slumped over in the front room.

Mr Williams added: “She was already dead.

“I put her on the ground – because that is what they had told me to do before – and I rang 999 again and they told me to put my hand on her chest and pump her chest.”

Paramedics who arrived a short time later battled in vain to resuscitate her.

Police who arrived at his home would not come in and "stood on the doorstep".

An undertaker who arrived wrapped his wife in sheeting and placed her in a body bag in line with protocol for deaths from infectious diseases.

Mr Williams said: “They put on full forensic suits outside, with full masks, visors and gloves.

“They covered their feet as well. This is when I thought; ‘What’s going on? This is not right.

“I have heard nothing since.

“They have left me here and said I must isolate. They haven’t told me anything else.

“I am a diabetic. I take insulin.

“All I know is I am supposed to isolate. No one has mentioned her body being tested or anything.”

KILLER BUG
There are now fears that half of the UK population may have already contracted the virus.

University of Oxford research suggested the disease could have become prevalent in the country two months before the first case was diagnosed.

Meanwhile, a coronavirus home test kit will be available "within days" - from Amazon and Boots, the Government has revealed.

The finger-prick test, which detects antibodies to the virus in the blood, is able to determine if someone has or has already had Covid-19.

London Ambulance Service (LAS) documents are said to show Kayla was suffering from “Cov 19”, and had “non-productive cough … headache … chest pains all over”.

She was advised to “self-care, use antipyretics, increase food/fluid”, The Guardian reports.

An LAS spokesman said: “We were called at 8.32am on Friday 20 March to reports of a person unwell at an address in Peckham.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/112544...irus-priority/

'We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.'

- Henry David Thoreau

>> www.minds.com/bulletproofyogi <<

5 Lastest Threads by BulletProofYogi
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Welcome to the world of hypocrisy! Good... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BulletProofYogi 0 1 19-03-2024 07:23
Israel 'at war' Vs Hamas Memes collection Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MIDUS 19 20 08-10-2023 15:43
The rise of necrophilia cases in Pakistan Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 1 2 26-09-2023 00:29
Khalistan, Jagmeet Singh & Justin Trudeau... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing micklfc08 19 20 24-09-2023 15:46
Was Jinnah the real villain in the story of... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BulletProofYogi 0 1 16-05-2023 17:51