Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 09-12-2007   #35
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
Steamy Poster

female
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Sistah
Yeah right like you really haven't seen the Cadbury's advert, just another attempt at running from a debate. Let me spell it out for you then, There is an ape playing the drums you see, science believes that is your ancestor doesn't it?

If you don't consider yourself superior to anyone, then why couldn't we have an amicable debate being civil to each other and using valid points, instead of you just going on and on about your 'theories' with your limited knowledge of Science? If you truly believed in Islam, ie wanted to get correct knowledge about it, you woulld be addressing my points, pondering them etc not just repeatedly saying you're right you're right.

based on science? I said that many scientific facts are in the qur'an but lmao are you serious?!? honestly?!? I'm actually asking because I'm in shock lol... science totally goes against the faith in GOD

can you hear God? see Him? talk to Him? NOPE, and what is Science based on? Facts. What, does it say somewhere in Islam to get a geiger counter and measure God's radiation?

lmao

thanks for the laugh hun, seriously, Jazak Allah khair
YAAAWWWNNNNN i dont wana know about cadbury's....why r u tlkin abt that neway? i dont care what science said about apes...

and islam is based on facts! which are scientific!! OMG if you don't kno that..then ur stupid...you said that science contradicts god...but islam uses science to prove there is a god! deary me...ur lack of intelligence is really annoying me...and you say that im immature...who goes around LMAO-IN at other people's opinions...you belong in the playground...and like i said....I CANNOT BE BOTHERED FINISHIN THIS DEBATE WITH A HYSTERICAL CHILD.

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM!