Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 09-12-2007   #34
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
Steamy Poster

female
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
every1 here knows u do?...uurrr right...there's only me, you and one other person in the conversation...its hardly enough to say your right.

and i don't spread my "trash" to impressionable people, i pass it on for others to reflect on...i never asked you to believe what im saying...which is why the thread is called "is gelatine haraam?" rather than "gelatine is halal"...

and i dont know what science you've learnt but we're obviously on different levels here...and ive noticed...you never replied about the alcohol in bread which may i remind you DOES have traces of alcohol in it? so i take it you dont eat white bread? OK...FAIR POINT THEN....

other than that....

some people need to be a little open minded and less offensive....

and im goin to be the bigger person here and leave you with....

[Kafiroon 109:1] Proclaim, (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “O disbelievers!”

[Kafiroon 109:2] Neither do I worship what you worship.

[Kafiroon 109:3] Nor do you worship Whom I worship.

[Kafiroon 109:4] And neither will I ever worship what you worship.

[Kafiroon 109:5] Nor will you worship Whom I worship.

[Kafiroon 109:6] For you is your religion, and for me is mine.

Im not saying your a disbeliever...what im tryin to say is you believe what you want to believe and i'll believe what i want to believe...lets just leave it at that...because your goin to turn this into some sort of slangin match..and ive got better things to do.

as salaamu alaikum