Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Hanuman tearing open his chest: Islam & Sikhism
View Single Post

Old 22-03-2010   #3
HØØÐËÐ_SÏStÂH
Nutty Poster!

Female
HØØÐËÐ_SÏStÂH is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryHØØÐËÐ_SÏStÂH's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The bacbiter shall not enter in Paradise
True...

Virtues and characteristics of the water of Zamzam

“Some people said that the virtue (of Zamzam water) remains only so long as it is in its place (of origin), and that when it is taken away, it changes. This is an idea that has no basis. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wrote to Suhayl ibn ‘Amr: “If my letter reaches you at night, do not wait until morning, and if it reaches you during the day, do not wait until evening, to send me some Zamzam water.” He sent him two containers full, and at that time he was in Madeenah, before the Conquest of Makkah. This hadeeth is hasan because of corroborating evidence. ‘Aa’ishah also used to take Zamzam water away with her, and she reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to do this; he used to carry it in small vessels and buckets, and pour it onto the sick and give it to them to drink. Whenever a guest visited Ibn ‘Abbaas he would honour him by giving him Zamzam to drink. ‘Ata’ was asked about taking Zamzam water away, and he said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), al-Hasan and al-Husayn all took it away with them.”

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1698...ater-of-zamzam

"Don’t ever think that dying upon the shahdah will be easy. The tongue utters what’s in the heart. Reflect."