Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Young, Sikh and Proud
View Single Post

Young, Sikh and Proud
Old 29-01-2020
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?

Young, Sikh and Proud

Did anyone watch this?
Even though his own brother narrated the show you can clearly see the Khalistan agenda being thrown in...
I remember in one of his videos Jagraj claimed his family fled India during 1984 riots...
And here his brother says they were both born in the U.K

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...sikh-and-proud
Quote:
Journalist Sunny Hundal explores the legacy of his late brother Jagraj Singh, the most popular Sikh leader in modern Britain, who, after turning from westernised 'party animal' to religious preacher, went on to spark an unprecedented revival of young people returning to the faith.

Sunny and Jagraj fell out very publicly over their opposing religious views and didn’t speak for years. Now Sunny explores what led to that schism and why they each had such different approaches to the faith. Sunny also asks whether what he sees as a rise in religious activism among a minority of young Sikhs points towards a bigger story of identity and belonging? Is this a story he and his brother are also a part of?

On this journey Sunny meets people from all walks of the faith, including a young protester, one of the UK’s most senior Sikh policemen and the leader of one of the country’s most outspoken Sikh youth organisations. In a bid to understand why his brother became so religious, Sunny also spends time with their family and, for the first time, visits a Sikh camp. His brother, like hundreds of other young people, went to one of these camps to learn more about the faith. By learning about his brother’s path through the religion, and by exploring his own identity, can Sunny understand more about what it means to be Sikh in modern Britain

5 Lastest Threads by jay999
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Modi’s Muslim remarks spark ‘hate speech’ Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 22-04-2024 15:11
Every time I read this is makes me laugh -... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 20-04-2024 18:28
Who the fuck is this cunt? Akhmed Yakoob running... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 08-04-2024 17:01
Lord Ram Mandir & BBC , Babri Mosque Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 17-02-2024 07:28
UN aid chief heads to West Asia to take forward... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 16-10-2023 19:25