Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - White New Zealand policy introduced: 9th November 1920
View Single Post

White New Zealand policy introduced: 9th November 1920
Old 06-05-2019
MissBehavin
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

MissBehavin is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits

White New Zealand policy introduced: 9th November 1920

White New Zealand policy introduced

9 November 1920

New Zealand’s immigration policy in the early 20th century was strongly influenced by racial ideology.
The Immigration Restriction Amendment Act 1920 required immigrants to apply for a permanent residence permit before they arrived in New Zealand.
Permission was given at the discretion of the minister of customs. The Act enabled officials to prevent Indians and other non-white British subjects entering New Zealand. It stated that a person who was a naturalised British subject (or whose parents fell into this category) or an ‘aboriginal Native or the descendant of an aboriginal Native’ of any other British dominion, colony or protectorate, was not of British birth and parentage. Thus, without specifically targeting non-whites, the Act could be used to keep them out.
https://nzhistory.govt.nz/page/white...icy-introduced

I'm in heaven when you kiss me

5 Lastest Threads by MissBehavin
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Thought Amazon Couldn’t Sink Any Lower?? THINK Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 19-07-2021 10:48
it is unknown how many live in the tunnels Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 26-04-2020 20:08
Here’s Why America Is Dumping Its Trash in Poorer... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 26-04-2020 19:48