Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - She clearly does not have the best sense of judgement
View Single Post

Old 22-01-2020   #7
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
ashutosh joshi
Quote:
3 hours ago
@Neha Kulkarni maine kaha tha...inki current movies chahe flop hojaye..but may be inki future movies hit yaa blockbuster ho sakti...kyunki buddy... people move on usually...or life ban lagana mushkil bhi hota...and her stand was only for a girl who got beaten up ..which isnt sound that bad...iske liye uspe life ban lagana tough hai.... And like aap boycott krne ki baat kr rahe...iska yhi result hoga ki...deepika and other actors will remain quiet in future... And they will only say...ki they cant tell their opinion publically...or fir blame modi per dalange...ki voh hitler type ka aadmi hai....bs yahi kaha maine...i didnt say anything about hitler state....btw..state means kuch btana or apni baat kehna ..
Well...neha...good luck for ur stand .. i have other opinion though.
@ashutosh joshiinki
Quote:
current movies chahe flop hojaye..but may be inki future movies hit yaa blockbuster ho sakti...kyunki buddy... people move on usually...or life ban lagana mushkil bhi hota ..people move on usually...or life ban lagana mushkil bhi hota...and her stand was only for a girl who got beaten up
<<<

Its true, the public tends to forget and move on, but I don't think they will..Not this time..Even if what you say is true...Why did Deepika not show concerns when the Sikh or Hindu girls In Pak i stan were abducted? or comment on Hindu Kashmiris? There are 20 million orphans across India who suffer daily...Does Deepika go and visit them and end up on the news? No..But anything that happens in JNU and shes there...Like every other opportunist...

We work hard for our money, we don't have to watch their movies...Its our choice...I don't watch movies bcoz some spot buy will get paid and he will get happy when he goes home...They chose that life, to work in the film industry..They chose to become actors and workers in that industry...If they become a flop actor or side actress or their film fails..that's their problem..They are the actors. Even if they remain silent and don't express themselves, it doesn't change anything..
The public is aware now, how manipulative they can be.

They can have their point of view..It doesn't mean we have to agree with them either. If we don't like what they say or do...we don't have to like them or watch their movies. Under democracy we can like or reject whatever.

If someone gives you abuse or Talks rubbish do you become their friends? No.
Whatever reason she went to JNU, she went few days before her movie...Cheap publicity stunt..
If they want to call it a Hitler state or Modi's Hitler rule, who cares? Amir Khan said India has become intolerant..
They are actors not role models. .They don't represent culture. They represent the entertainment world.

Take care.

Majority of these actors don't care if your family eats or not..They don't care if your house bills are paid.
Whether you get a job, or fail in your exams, it makes no difference to these actors. Who are you to them? Nobody.
These actors only care about their films becoming a big hit, so they can get paid. So their fame increases.
They rely on the pubic to spend their hard earned money on their tickets.
Even if they donate a few lakh here or there, they make twice the amount after they receive publicity.