Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - She clearly does not have the best sense of judgement
View Single Post

Old 22-01-2020   #5
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
He responded and I wrote:
Quote:
ashutosh joshi
29 minutes ago
@Neha Kulkarni ,neha...firstly i wanna let u know ..i support caa...but i dont understand why u judge me ...saying that i m emotionally blackmailing here..and lets suppose u have some different opinion.. would it be alright.. that i will boycott ur work which will affect ur surrounding innocent people ...do i have any right to do anything..which will affect livelihood of those people who work with u? Lets say...some street vandor..or dhabavala..has different opinion on caa...would u say...main nhi khaati iski shop per ..traitor kahin ka ��! By boycotting...u r not teaching these people any lesson...they will just stay quiet next time and keep their opinion with themselves ..u wont teach them the reality of CAA, that's the limitation of ur boycotting...as i was saying .. i support caa but i dont support ki some group of people thrash some girl in her hostel ,make her head bleed ...yes she is protesting but this thrashing can't be justified..

@ashutosh joshi I wasn't judging you, but it can be seen as emotional blackmail..For us to feel sympathy towards the cast and production team...This is what Deepika should have thought about..Her actions will effect the entire team not only her. That is not our concern...Yes I agree its sad, and unfortunate that everyone suffers who has provided an input into the movie project..But we cant afford to support even them, if they stand with Deepika in silence.

Yes, i agree they will remain silent and hide those thoughts...but its better to maintain a life time boycott then a boycott for or two movies..I also agree if some dhaba wala has the same views opposing CAA, then boycott them too..Why give money or provide income to someone who doesn't care about the nation? By giving these people money they use that same money to support and harm the nation..If they want to have those views then they are also responsible for their own outcome. We should not be made to feel guilty about how they will earn a living or how they will support their family. We have every right to reject their movie. They are famous today bcoz of the public.

If tomorrow you wanted to shoot your boss, bcoz you are unhappy with your boss, that is your choice..
and if I sold you a gun...and you shot your boss , and then you got caught... I too would be responsible for selling you that gun. Just bcoz we have the option to sell or do something, doesn't mean that we should.

We should not feel guilty for film makers or work assistants...That is the duty of Deepika...These people wont learn till their movies and careers flop.

Do you see the logic now?

Quote:
@ashutosh joshi i support caa but i dont support ki some group of people thrash some girl in her hostel ,make her head bleed ...yes she is protesting but this thrashing can't be justified..
<<
I don't agree with the thrashing either...But sooner or later someone will react..How much longer do you expect people to remain silent? Fools from JNU constantly talk rubbish about Hindu culture or India under the pretense of free speech...Sooner or later someone is bound to react...Say for example your neighbor keeps throwing rubbish onto your property...At first you will clean up the mess like a good neighbor and not say a word to avoid conflict, yes?...How long will it be till you get angry? And speak to him? Or will you keep allowing him to throw rubbish on your property ? Sooner or later, if you had any dignity you would get annoyed and speak to him. Unless you were a coward and did not care about the rubbish he creates...