Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - She clearly does not have the best sense of judgement
View Single Post

Old 22-01-2020   #4
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---RuFfEdGe--- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorexic_Barbie View Post
Now she thinks its okay to publicise acid make up as fun?
Lost her mind..

By boycotting her movies I read it harms others, spot boy, technicians SRK said something similar few years back...
I replied to something similar:

ashutosh joshi
Quote:
30 minutes ago
Its not only the work of deepika...so many people have worked so hard for making a film... Their income also depends on the earning of the film.. although i dont support watever deepika says...but its not right that we punish others for her remarks....Even the people of india needs to be responsible before saying anything

Their income also depends on the earning of the film.<<< What you wrote is nothing but sentimental blackmail...This is another reason to boycott...If actors do not become responsible for their words and actions , then those who depend on them also suffer.

The common man who works hard daily , also spends his hard earned money to buy a ticket , to watch a movie, to support these actors..And in return what does he receive? His money goes into the pocket of those who support traitors...Democracy and freedom works both ways...If they want to have their freedom of speech to say whatever they like, to stand with whoever they like...The public also have the full right to reject whatever film they like...

Making excuses by saying "oh their livelihood rests on a film" , that is not our problem..Their are many street peddlers , dhaba walas who's livelihood depends on street customers...Does everyone queue up at these dhaba street stalls to eat a meal? No..If your concerned about peoples livelihoods then don't eat at home..Eat at a street stall dhaba where the common man eats so his business grows..A street dhaba wala struggles much harder then those who work in bollywood .And remember a film is about entertainment ..As film makers they need to be more responsible in what they say and do..Whatever they say effects society.