Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Comparative research: Did Sikhism save Hinduism & India???
View Single Post

Old 30-01-2018   #19
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
those retarded khalistanis

Rana Hammir (1314–78), or Hammir, was a 14th-century ruler of Mewar in present-day Rajasthan, India. Following an invasion by the Delhi sultanate at the turn of the 13th century, the ruling Guhilot clan had been displaced from Mewar. Hammir Singh, who belonged to an impoverished cadet branch of that clan, regained control of the region, re-established the dynasty after defeating the Tughlaq dynasty, and became the first of his dynasty to use the royal title 'Rana'. Hammir also became the progenitor of the Sisodia clan, a branch of the Guhilot clan, to which every succeeding Maharana of Mewar has belonged. Mewar during Rana Hammirs reign, was one of the few ethnic Indian states that had withstood the Turkic invasions. According to John Darwin "Only in Mewar and in Vijaynagar had Hindu states withstood the deluge".
He built the Annapoorna Mata temple located in the Chittor Fort in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan.

https://rightlog.in/2017/12/rana-hammir-rajput-01/