Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Apology from the culprit allegedly drinking in Hounslow gurdwara by injection
View Single Post

Old 14-01-2024   #8
azianmunda
Post Addict

Male
azianmunda is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Countryazianmunda's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34VER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay999 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by azianmunda View Post

His entire statement is filled with contradictions..

He looked up to his uncle, who bought drugs into the country? ..He claims you had to be initiated to join shere punjab?
Any fuckshit used to join by standing in alleyways with a bottle of whisky

haha, everyone used to session at the back of the fields ..It was normal.

I think what he meant was as the groups got larger, earlier members were any random tom dick harry's of the street that could fight...

lets face it, wearing a kara and calling yourself Sikh was very much normal back then.

Many saings in my year had cut their gotti's off by the 1st year in secondary school,
they preferred calling themselves punjabi then Sikh.
How on earth did I miss this discussion?

They all did it. It was very common during the 80/90's to snip your gotti off.
Previous generations TOOK the snip to avoid embarrassment..Being brutally honest, it was nothing but telling the world you belong to a retarded cult by walking around with a napkin on your head. My families mixed but even my own cousins snipped their gotti'soff..
All of us are more closer to Hinduism then Sikhism. If you went tothe Gurdwara as a kid, youd get dirty looks for not having a gotti or turban..Youd still have to cover your head, but deep inside you felt that you never belonged there unless you were a full on sardar.

Recently Gurdwaras are now allowing every type of Sikh to participate, it was never like that before.
2024 and were still talking about this shit

Sikhish is dying (no offence to actual Sikhs) This is the reason why they hype and hate on Hindus. I don't mean to generalise or nitpick ...Look back on every Sikh heritage person you have known since school days and its the same bollocks.

By the time they were 13 or 14 they cut off the gotti...They lacked faith in their own heritage and blended into British society. Many of them opened up off licenses, pubs and clubs.

At school I remember they Sikh teachers used to bang on about how Sikhism was created to provide equality and justice because of the caste system in India.

I mean wtf were they snorting??
We never used to question it, but there was this set narrative Now recently with channels like #basicofSikhi they're all jumping up and down, not one of these fuckers has read history in context.
Nothing but image building to impress their gora mates and the dumb fucks they boast too.

“You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look the best when my eyes closed.”