Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - ‘Rid the world of Hamas’: Piers Morgan supports ‘Israel’s right to defend itself’
View Single Post

Old 17-10-2023   #2
Anorexic_Barbie
Post Addict

Female
Anorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enoughAnorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAnorexic_Barbie's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
I See You Looking At Me
According to Mr Hijab, me dia reports regarding Israeli babies and r a p e victims are inaccurate yet the same media instructs him Gaza is being bombed, while Hamas paraded captives around the city...Both are secondary sources...Make up your mind Mr Hijab...Where do you get your facts from?

Mr Hijab has grown up debating people in speakers corner, where drunks, addicts and the rejects of society discourse on a Sunday afternoon..Not a fraction of actual history in their body...Glorified by his own community and nobody else...What a loser

Mr Hijab endorsed by Ali Dawah (his sidekick) once said in a video, marrying a 6 year old is perfectly acceptable once she reaches her periods. We should not take such clowns seriously. Please keep vermin like this away from nursery's.

Mr Hijab, the poster boy for Hamas, does not realise...That not even his 1 million followers or him will be able to stop what the IDF will be doing in the next few days...Total destruction of Hamas and G a z a Israel will be victorious You will watch and cry yourself to sleep in agony, helpless.

Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men.
Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalBeautyTube

Subscribe | Like | Share