Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Sikhism: The mystery & purpose of a BEARD?
View Single Post

Old 20-04-2023   #5
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by givergal908 View Post
I left a comment on your video last night.. did want to ask more but felt uncomfortable on you tube it may be considered hate speech or I would end up with a reported flagged comment, so here I am.

I am curious to know if only men can grow beards then what happens to females? Women in general? Not everyone grows a beard to receive enlightenment? From the verses shown and read near the end of the video it appears women in general are not fully accepted. Also if the 5 Ks are for men how does that benefit women? I find this quite bizarre and sexist.
It's male centric. This whole drama that everyone is equal is hogwash. Sikh apologists will say something like: During the time the granth was revealed, India was in turmoil so thatis why male guardians were chosen to represent the sikhi religion, bleh...But many Hindu queens existed before, during and after the Sikhism began.Many Hindu queens had temples built , performed and orchestrated rituals. Whereas in Sikhism ..All 10 gurus are men.. Hindusim has female and male "gods", Sikhism god is suppose to be genderless but referred to as "he or him"