Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Doctors and nurses striking is 'uncharted territory'
View Single Post

Old 20-04-2023   #3
givergal908
Zombie Poster

Female
givergal908 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post
My thoughts on this is simple...More worried about profit and income then moral duty? They signed up for the profession, so deal with it!

Bin men (with respect) it doesn't take great skill to shift wheeler bi ns to the garbage t ucks then roll them back to the residential property does it? Drs and nurses train for what? For a huge pay check at the end of the day or to help others?
Realistically if b inmen stop loading the truc ks, garba ge piles up and streets fill with filth...A Dr or nu rse goes on strikes, how many die due to lack of care? Point being there will be times when you have to go the extra mile no matter how uncomfortable or less rewarding..So what? Deal with it...You signed up for it.

If a binman complains about the smell of garbage after he took up the job...It would be pretty lame...If they cant handle being a nurse or Dr, then don't become one.
Here's another one..Do soldiers who guard the country or whatever for the nation throw down their weapons and say..."I am not being paid enough, or nobody loves me...So why bother?" Genuine soldiers will fight tooth and nail regardless of breaking point!

Me neither! I don't think they should strike at all. Complete shambles, the lot of them!