Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Apology from the culprit allegedly drinking in Hounslow gurdwara by injection
View Single Post

Old 17-05-2021   #3
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay999 View Post
Some next guy made a few self-made documentaries on him (injection)
episode 3 or 4, he talks about his uncle being a drug cartel , importing drugs from wherever..
in a next video he talks about how his family were ruined by his older brother taking drugs..

His own family is fucked up and now they're trying to glorify his rep on what he has achieved, as if his some sorta saint..He was telling the host how he physically prevents people from taking drugs in the area...

If so, did he never knock 7 bells out his uncle for bringing that shit into the country?
Did he ever knock out his uncles crew for spreading drugs within the community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p40qPjQXCu4

Quote:
Rucka Entertainment presents you its first documentary/podcast series on ‘extraordinary lives’ presented to you by Aman Rai. Look no further as we kick start with the most self critically acclaimed and controversial figure in the Southall London, Jaspal Singh Sandhu also known by his street name as ‘injection’. Aggressive, straight talking and never shy away to give his opinion on hot-button issues, Injection takes us on a journey into his past, present and future of his acclaimed legacy of the most notorious Gangster representative of the Shere Punjab. This fascinating episode series follows Injection, touching base on range of hard hitting topics. We address his life of violence, love life , Sikhism, his haters, family affairs and Depression. Confident, brash and intrusive so get ready for some
‘Wow’ moment’s with INJECTION story telling of his savage past.
I was doing a search for a post regarding Sikh gurdwaras and this came up

I seriously had to laugh... i know there is a problems in every community, but lets be very blunt and verrry honest....How come binge drinking and behaving all boisterous is common with Sikhs?

They sweep all these kinda things under the carpet from the outside world...and then present a squeaky clean image, then they have the audacity to judge Hindus.

This is not some new event, if you recall facts from history..."Legendary" Ranjeet singh (Sikh empire) had many vices, including intoxication, gambling and sex with countless of his "captured wives" (concubines!)

And oddly he is ROLE model for many Sikhs...The man who built their empire!

we Don't hear of see Hindus behaving like this in mandirs...Not even Muslims ,
but there's always some commotion with Sikhs in their temples??

They boast and cry ..."We don't follow rituals" , but they still behave like animals in their temples... I'm sorry but I have to be very blunt....I find it irritating :