Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Resul Pookutty: ‘Didn't Get Work In Hindi Films Even After I Won The Oscar’
View Single Post

Old 27-07-2020   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
For many years many of us have been saying boycott bollywood..Even by watching movies like chhapak with Deepika you give life to these stars ..You boost their ego..This is why it was important boycott anything related to them...These Khans, Kapoors, johar types will not learn till they go bankrupt...And they will..They have expensive tastes..and with large production houses, huge costs to cover...These are all anti-Hi ndu, mughal PK appeasers

I read somewhere, someone wrote.."if my dad is a baker, he will hand his business to his son (nepotism) rather then someone down the street .. Well, if your son does a poor job? He will lose the business anyway right? In the epic Mahabharat (for those of you who remember) Emperor Bharat did not give the throne to any of his 9 sons..Why? they were unworthy to be king...Instead he gave the throne to Bhumanyu the son of Bhardwaja ...The moral of the legend is..Talent and recognition should be give to those who deserve it not to unworthy people. Khans, Kapoors...They all need to go...Enough is enough! We don't want useless star kid movies anymore!

Its also time to boycott these YT reaction channels which promote these very actors..They earn money through royalties, advertisements whatever..Why promote them? Why give them any coverage or help their popularity grow?