Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Sadhguru on CAA - Rahul Kanwal Interview at Davos
View Single Post

Old 29-01-2020   #3
MsTee1985
Wild Poster

Female
MsTee1985 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryMsTee1985's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
I wanted to be successful, not famous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post

Ironically, legislative laws were introduced, such as the Sikh Gurdwaras 1925 Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_Gurdwaras_Act,_1925

by the Akali movement.. Which rejected low caste Hindus into congregational prays for simply being “low born” , this was later abolished in 1920 (this is not taught in mainstream)

Here, we must keep in mind that India gained independence in 1947, so the laws passed were under British colonialism in favor of the Sikhs, hence rejecting the Udasi’ sects as true Sikhs and genuine inheritors of every Sikh Gurdwara across the country..…
The Akali movement, worked day at night to regain control of these Gurdwaras and to remove all traces of Hinduism…

Till 1945, Sikhs had to profess that their only allegiance was to Sikhism, the 10 gurus and the guru granth , hence rejecting all other religions…this was mandatory…I’m not sure if that still exists or if so, been amended…..Not kept up to date with current events, there was a bill passed in India in 2016 I think reviewing all the above…again, I’m uncertain of any further developments. Even if so, it would be irrelevant, History has already been written…

An we have Rahul here boasting!

New to me...do you have the full article???