cheated on his wife
Old 03-03-2017
dani_elle1991
Feeling High?

dani_elle1991 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

cheated on his wife

We’ve been married for 4 years, been together for 8. Back when we were dating (before we got engaged), I worked as an assistant manager at a drug store chain. We hired a part-time cashier who was 13 years younger than me. After a few months, we became flirty with each other. Over time, the nature of the flirty comments escalated. One day I asked her if she liked it when I made those kind of comments to her. She said “yes, it makes me horny.” I took her upstairs to the manager’s office and we kissed for a little bit. The next time we worked together, I took her upstairs and we kissed and I fingered her. The next time, I took her upstairs and we did the same thing, only this time I took my dick out of my pants. Her face turned red and she started to walk away. I asked her what was wrong. She said “You’re Huge!” Now, for the record, I’m only about 6 inches and never thought of myself that way, but whatever.

About a week later, she was reading an article in Cosmo and asked me if I preferred women in tight jeans on in a sundress. I answered sundress. The next day, she comes into the store (on her day off) wearing a sundress. I take her upstairs. We kiss. I start to kiss her inner thighs; she stops me and says “I don’t do eating out.” I then take my dick out and ask her to suck on it, she says “ I don’t do blow jobs.” I then go to stick it in, and at that moment a black cloud comes over me. I stop and say “I can’t do this.” She understood and nothing ever happened again. I have never told anybody about this.

5 Lastest Threads by dani_elle1991
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Black Faux Suede Platform Sandals Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:25
Nude Wide Fit Clear Heel Single Strap Sandal Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:15
Black Feather Strap Heeled Sandal Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:10
Black Clear Strap Heels Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:09