Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Whats the most thing u like in a lady n dont say her body and what do u hate ?
View Single Post

Old 17-09-2013   #5
Exotic.Touch
Steamy Poster

Female
Exotic.Touch is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryExotic.Touch's Flag is: Yemen
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
has no status.
lol babies are the most adorable things hehe i love those lil ppl but like wen i get married i dont want alot of em lol MAX 4 !!!

movies : i love all kinds of comedy i HATE horror omg i dont c the point of scaring myself to death just cos its a movie lamo ...im not talkin about the random movies i mean the actual movies the scare ppl 2 death <<< call me crazy but yeah i get scared ...LOL
n i like movies with a bit of romance << but dont like wen it gets tooo lovey dovey n all ..
i like abit of action dont like the fake stuff tho like the matrix n all those ....
ive watched 1 movie thats indian its called jodha akbar <<< i love it it was translated in arabic ...i hope u have watched it lol the guy actor is sooo howt lool even the girl is beautiful ...

my dad has been to india heaps of times lol n my bro once ... its 4 this religious thing were the muslims have sort of a meeting there cos there is the most pious scholars are from india

lol is it true that theres monkeys in the streets in India.. hehe i wanna go n c em lool my

and i got q's 4 u

u know ur signature what does it mean ?

u didnt tell meh wats ur fave coulor ?

mine is pink n black !!

ok sweetcheecks ill cya la8r ...mwasss !! << just some friendly kisses

روعه تحيه لكم يا اهل اليمن