Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Quotes About Companions&Friends..
View Single Post

Quotes About Companions&Friends..
Old 17-11-2010
Parisienne
Dynamite Hands

Parisienne is just really niceParisienne is just really niceParisienne is just really niceParisienne is just really nice
View Member's Youtube Channel
My Mood:
#IstandforPalestine
Thumbs up

Quotes About Companions&Friends..

**1.The Holy Prophet [s] said: “Man is influenced by the faith of his friends. Therefore, be careful of whom you associate with.” *Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 74, p. 192 **

*2.Imam Sadiq [a] said: “My most beloved brother is he who (makes me aware of) my faults.” *Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 74, p. 282

* 3.Imam Sadiq [a] said: “Be careful to have truthful friends and try to obtain them, for they are your support when you are in welfare, and your advocator when you have misfortune. *Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 74, p. 187 *

** 4.[HOLY QURAN 3:118] O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communication clear to you, if you will understand.

**5.Hazrat Ali (a.s) Says : The poor is one who does not have any friend*

**6.Hazrat Ali (a.s) Says : Two true friend are a single soul in different bodies.*

** 7.Hazrat Ali (a.s) Says : He who helps you in your time of trouble is your brother*

** 8.Hazrat Ali (a.s) Says : Do not choose as your friend the enemy of your friend. * **

5 Lastest Threads by Parisienne
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post